Personal tools
Sections

Steel Kitchen Cabinets – A Sleek Design that has transitioned from Commercial to Residential

by James Aitchison last modified Sep 19, 2010 04:51 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Steel Kitchen Cabinets – A Sleek Design that has transitioned from Commercial to Residential

Posted by James Aitchison at February 06. 2010
Today’s sample on Kitchen Cabinets from Webinetry.com The sleek feeling of metal is becoming increasingly popular in contemporary kitchen design. Many homeowners want the look and functionality of a professional kitchen which is often created with stainless steel. In a commercial kitchen, this may mean stainless steel appliances and countertops; with a modern residential kitchen, the use of metallic and aluminum can go all the way into the cabinetry.... Read Full Article @ http://kbi.webinetry.com/crossroads-edge/bid/34048/Steel-Kitchen-Cabinets-A-Sleek-Design-that-has-transitioned-from-Commercial-to-Residential

Attachments

Re: Steel Kitchen Cabinets – A Sleek Design that has transitioned from Commercial to Residential

Posted by michelle at March 11. 2010

There are many cabinets that are designed to match any décor, available in many sizes and don’t require a carpenter.  In fact, many kitchen cabinetries are no longer permanently attached in new home construction.

Simmons World Class

Re: Steel Kitchen Cabinets – A Sleek Design that has transitioned from Commercial to Residential

Posted by murrayskeeter at April 08. 2010

I love designing kitchen interiors especially handle-less design of the cabinet doors as it gives a very sleek appearance. But the most important thing for me is make sure that the functionality of the cabinet is not compromised over its design.

Posted by unismartin at May 10. 2010

I completely agree with murrayskeeter . Modular Kitchens are not only about adding beauty and looks to your kitchens but are also about maximizing kitchen space and improving accessibility to kitchen equipment. The designs can also bring some ease into cooking, and reduce effort and increase comfort while cooking, which in turn reflects on your feelings about your own kitchen. A perfect modular kitchen needs good design and excellant working.

Posted by Jennifer Myers at May 19. 2010

The photo tells everything. I mean that the decoration of the steel kitchen cabinets looks beautiful to me. Everything looks neatly placed…This makes it different from other kitchens.

Interior Design Seattle Washington

Posted by marshagil23 at June 16. 2010

it looks really nice , simple but with a touch of style..  Kitchens need to have space and must be very easy to used ...I agree with you murrayskeeter , space is really important.

[URL=http://www.modernfurniturewarehouse.com]Modern furniture [/URL]

Posted by Paul B at June 20. 2010

Modern kitchen cabinets are popping up in new homes all throughout Western Europe and now the United States. What's preventing many homeowners however from buying ultra modern metal kitchen cabinets is the cost. After reviewing competitive pricing from some of the top manufacturers and retailers in the top 5 largest cities throughout the United States - Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago, Dallas and Boston, we found that these sleek and sexy kitchen cabinets are to expensive for most of our customers.

Previously marshagil23 wrote:

it looks really nice , simple but with a touch of style..  Kitchens need to have space and must be very easy to used ...I agree with you murrayskeeter , space is really important.

[URL=http://www.modernfurniturewarehouse.com]Modern
furniture [/URL]

Posted by Becca Watkins at September 19. 2010

This kitchen design is pretty neat to see, accessibility is really  important  for kitchen utensils, this will help  the individual or the house owner to save time when cooking for they already know where to get the cooking utensils they will need.

Jardiniere net curtains