Personal tools

Using Beige in Interior Design

by Daniel Homes last modified Oct 14, 2011 09:45 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Using Beige in Interior Design

Posted by Daniel Homes at April 24. 2011

Beige must be the easiest color there is to use in your interior design. If you have never painted a wall in your home any color other than white and you are thinking hesitantly of taking the plunge, beige could be the color for you. Depending upon the shade you choose, you and your guests may not even notice that you have painted your walls. Your house might just like mysteriously warmer. You can also incorporate beige into other elements of your decor. For example, there are certainly a bevy of beige options available to you when you go shopping for upholstered furniture like sofas and chairs. You can also go with a beige carpet or tile. In fact, if you live in a rental property, chances are that you will be living with a beige carpet whether you like it or not.

Get a discount and find traditional to modern furniture styles for every room at furniture stores in Los Angeles.

Re: Using Beige in Interior Design

Posted by Chantell Wilson at October 14. 2011

I found Antique White to have a pink tinge, more than yellow, which I didn't really like. We ended up doing 1/2 strength Off White with one wall of full strength Hog Bristle and white ceilings. I absolutely love it. It suits Chocolate furniture and timber. It is a warm white without really throwing much color. And definately makes rooms look bigger. We actually filled a wall in before painting (ie made an open area into 2 separate rooms) and yet people think the space is bigger than before, even though it is now half the size ::smile:: Apartment Rentals