Personal tools
Sections

Nuevo Living furniture

by Peter Smith last modified Oct 14, 2011 09:17 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Nuevo Living furniture

Posted by Peter Smith at November 06. 2008

Anybody out there had any experience with Nuevo Living furniture? They are a Canadian company whose range includes some copies of modern classics. They have a good price on the Saarinen type tables so I am looking for input on their quality.

http://www.nuevoliving.com/NuevoCore.cfm

One US online seller is 

http://www.exclusivelyhome.com/echo-dining-table-p-2442.html

Re: Nuevo Living furniture

Posted by Modern Materials Design at November 17. 2008
Before my website, I used to own a furniture store and carried Nuevo Living. I can tell you most of the stuff is Chinese made reproductions and not necessarily a bad thing. However, on this particular table I think it looks cheap. But, with that said it depends on the level of expectation and how much of a critic you are when it comes to the modern classics. I would say this is not one of their best items, but Nuevo does have a lot of great items. I would say the price reflects the quality on this piece. I would look for an original.

Posted by Peter Smith at November 17. 2008

Thanks, Sheri!!

Previously sheri lermusiaux wrote:

Before my website, I used to own a furniture store and carried Nuevo Living. I can tell you most of the stuff is Chinese made reproductions and not necessarily a bad thing. However, on this particular table I think it looks cheap. But, with that said it depends on the level of expectation and how much of a critic you are when it comes to the modern classics. I would say this is not one of their best items, but Nuevo does have a lot of great items. I would say the price reflects the quality on this piece. I would look for an original.

Posted by Barnab at August 09. 2011
Yes i used Nuevo Living furniture.I was bought dining table and leather sofa from there.But due to its poor quality i sale it in the market at too much low prices.I think Ikea's furniture stuff is the best than other companies. Are you agree with me?