Personal tools
Sections

Danish Modern Identification Help: Part 3 of 6 - Dining Arm Chair

by Kay last modified May 12, 2011 06:23 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Danish Modern Identification Help: Part 3 of 6 - Dining Arm Chair

Posted by Kay at March 15. 2011

The photo below is the dining arm chair that I recently purchased. It's in prestine condition and has a label on the under-side that says, "Made in Denmark Oddense Maskinsnedkeri A-S". From my limited research, I think it's an Eric Buck chair. Beyond that I don't really know anything about this chair. Any advice?

Thanks!

K

Attachments

Re: Danish Modern Identification Help: Part 3 of 6 - Dining Arm Chair

Posted by Daniel Homes at March 27. 2011

That's a pretty nice chair. I like Eric Buck's furniture collection. It's quite popular as well if you'll search on the internet. Is it a set of eight classic vintage Danish Modern teak dining chairs designed by Eric Buck in 1957? If it is, these chairs are mid century modern (1970s) from Denmark.

Get a discount and find traditional to modern furniture styles for every room at furniture stores in Los Angeles.

Re: Danish Modern Identification Help: Part 3 of 6 - Dining Arm Chair

Posted by Thomas Wind at May 12. 2011

Previously Kay wrote:

The photo below is the dining arm chair that I recently purchased. It's in prestine condition and has a label on the under-side that says, "Made in Denmark Oddense Maskinsnedkeri A-S". From my limited research, I think it's an Eric Buck chair. Beyond that I don't really know anything about this chair. Any advice?

Thanks!

K

You are correct, that it is Eric Buck who is the designer. It is his #50 Rosewood Dining Chair.

Thomas

Uniku