Personal tools
Sections

where can i get these down lighting fixtures?

by f1rstborn last modified Feb 07, 2012 01:38 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

where can i get these down lighting fixtures?

Posted by f1rstborn at March 04. 2010

and how did they do this? isn't there a header there?

down lights on garage door

Re: where can i get these down lighting fixtures?

Posted by Rob Grant at March 05. 2010

it's not so much of a header as much as just the top of the garage door opening. Most downlights will give that effect with a little bit of play from the direction of the lights. Your local big-box retailers like Lowes and Home Depot would have lights capable of doing this.

Posted by michelle at March 09. 2010

I think there's no header in that house, maybe it's the downlights give that effect.

Simmons World Class

Posted by Rob Grant at March 09. 2010

"i think there's no header" really?!? then how is it possible to place a downlight to light up the garage doors without having exposed light fixtures? they're obviously recessed lights into the header.... I don't mean to be rude by any means, it's just not possible to have a downlight with a recessed light and no header to place them in.

Posted by Becca Watkins at September 20. 2010

Those are down lights, I think they used a header to aligned the lights in a way they want.

Jardiniere net curtains

Posted by Mark Davis at May 04. 2011

Hi,

I too agree that there is no header.. But one thing I must say its a great view of the house and the lights are superb.. Do you agree with me? I will also look forward to such lights..

Looking for the garden lights :  Outdoor Lighting and Garden Lighting .

Posted by Matt Kent at July 07. 2011

How classy does this simple home appear? The use of downlight's provides a brilliant effect and a warm style that is both fashionable, yet under stated.

Matt

http://cherryhill.floorcoveringsinternational.com

Posted by Emerald Taylor at October 03. 2011

I used the florescent "tube" lights (also known as "linear fluorescent lamps"). I attached them as high as I reasonably could, on the back side of the knee-wall (so they are on the vertical wall instead of the angled rafters. I installed real light switches near the opening but some fixtures have integrated switches.

Properties In India

Posted by Gloria Wood at October 16. 2011

I've seen an outdoor lighting before somewhere in Denton that is quite similar with this. I think they installed downlights with bowed header or spotlights and track lights to provide an awesome effect in the outdoor walls. I would definitely love to install such lights in my house too. If you're looking for any outdoor light fixtures, you should visit this home lighting comparison site. You can quickly compare product pricing on items that interest you from among the best products on the Internet.

Posted by Richard Oak at February 07. 2012

Sometimes I get so confused from all these terms used in home furnishing and décor. I recently bought a new house and am looking for dining tables and chair sets, on top of all the other furniture. Is there anything I need to look out for in particular?

Richard - http://www.oakfurnituresolutions.co.uk