Personal tools

European Kitchen Cabinets Revisited

by Don Miller last modified Oct 04, 2012 02:09 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

European Kitchen Cabinets Revisited

Posted by Don Miller at September 24. 2012
I have been reading through all the conversations regarding kitchen cabinets and was hoping to tap into the collective data bank a bit more. I am contemplating redoing my kitchen from scratch and had recently looked at Dada, Varenna and Veneta Cucine. That said, when I asked a general ball park price I was disconcerted today after the nice folks at Veneta Cucine quoted me 50,000 for a small (but beautiful) kitchen, including appliances. I hoped that someone might be able to provide some price per linear foot approximations for major Euro brands (ie Scavolini, Pedini, Varenna, Meda, the German majors, etc...I would rather spend my time in places I might be able to afford and having some idea of price would go a long way in my quest, my experience today (apparently 2,000 per linear foot) seemed outrageous. I love the aesthetics on european cabinetry, looking for my dream kitchen that does not give me ulcers.  Thanks

Re: European Kitchen Cabinets Revisited

Posted by Lora Witfield at October 04. 2012

Hi, where do you live? Here in south Florida we have a place called Dayoris. They make the nicest kitchen cabinetry and the  best part. THEY ARE AFFORDABLE. Maybe you can give them a call. Their number is 305-572-0707. Also, they have a website I know they also ship all over the world. Tell me how it went.

Best of luck :)