Personal tools
Sections

Modern Murphy / Wall Beds?

by Steven Hagler last modified Apr 07, 2014 02:27 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Modern Murphy / Wall Beds?

Posted by Steven Hagler at May 23. 2007

Does anyone have any references to people or companies that are making Modern Murphy or Wall Beds?  I have a space that I would love to be able to make a bed disappear into cabinetry or something else when not in use.  Ideally this would be a horizontal configuration vs. the normal vertical solution, but at this point I am just trying to find someone that does something other than traditionally designs.

Thanks,

Steven

Re: Modern Murphy / Wall Beds?

Posted by Amanda Raknes at May 14. 2008

Previously Steven Hagler wrote:

Steven,

We used Modern Spaces in San Francisco - they did a terrific job designing and installing a very modern wallbed and closet system for us.

http://www.modernspaces.com/

Amanda

Posted by Brittinay at September 22. 2008
I work with a company that manufactures wood Murphy beds, with a variety of styles to fit several different design ideas. If you are interested in a more modern look I would definitely check out our upcoming Noir collection. You can find more information on our products at http://www.wallbedfactory.com. Hope you find what you are looking for!

Posted by Bethany Parker at January 07. 2014
Previously Steven Hagler wrote:

Does anyone have any references to people or companies that are making Modern Murphy or Wall Beds?  I have a space that I would love to be able to make a bed disappear into cabinetry or something else when not in use.  Ideally this would be a horizontal configuration vs. the normal vertical solution, but at this point I am just trying to find someone that does something other than traditionally designs.

Thanks,

Steven

I have also installed the murphy bed for my guest room and it looks so amazing that I am thinking of doing the same for my room also. It saves lot of space and nobody can recognized that there can be bed when it gets folded. My bed is from ikea and in my opinion, one of the best brand I ever seen before. You can know more about it by clicking ikea murphy bed

Posted by jaksonmith at March 04. 2014

I never heard about the murphy bed, can anyone explain what are the speciality of this bed and what are the benefit to have this bed in our home furniture.

Thanks

ifn-modern.com

Posted by Anna Smith at April 07. 2014

wall bed can save space for a small room, it's more suit for the needs for modern people. Sofa bed is also a good way to save room space.