Personal tools
Sections

exotic modern capiz chandeliers

by Mayi Picazo last modified Aug 16, 2009 09:00 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)
Click to change your rating: (not rated)
  worthless bad average good great

exotic modern capiz chandeliers

Posted by Mayi Picazo at July 25. 2008

WELCOME TO EXOMOD LIGHTING AND DESIGNS! WE ARE THE LEADING ONLINE E-TAILER OF EXOTIC MODERN CAPIZ LIGHTING FROM OUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY OF THE PHILIPPINES.

OUR EXPORT QUALITY DESIGNS HAVE MADE IT ALL OVER THE WORLD FROM COMMERCIAL TO RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS. WE GO THROUGH SEVERAL PROCESS IN MAKING ONE DESIGN. EACH CAPIZ SHELL IS HAND PICKED, WASHED, DRIED, CUT, DRILLED AND SEWN TOGETHER THUS MAKING OUR CUSTOM DESIGNS VERY LABOR INTENSIVE AND STRICT ATTENTION TO DETAILS AND QUALITY.

OUR FIXTURES ARE PACKED VERY CAREFULLY INSIDE A DOUBLE CORRUGATED AND INSULATED PLYWOOD CRATED BOX. WE SHIP WORLDWIDE USING EITHER INTERNATIONAL PARCEL POST OR TNT WORLWIDE EXPRESS. WE ALSO ACCEPT CUSTOM SHAPES  AND DESIGN.

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS, THANK YOU!

Re: exotic modern capiz chandeliers

Posted by Marshall Mayer at July 25. 2008

ALL CAPS?!?

Posted by Matt Holmes at August 16. 2009
Hello Mayi. Your chandeliers look pretty stunning. Do you offer your lighting in any online stores in the USA or Canada? I would like to know more details about them. How much do they cost? Do you have any in stock? Thanks!

Posted by Mayi Picazo at August 16. 2009

Hello Matt,

Thank you for your interest in my designs, currently I can only be found on my eBay store, you can find all info there too. Please us the link below. Keep in mind that I also do custom designs. I have sold my work world wide from residential and commercial applications. You can directly email me at exomod_design@yahoo.com if you have any questions. Thank you!

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/exomod-designs

Mayi