Personal tools
Sections

Retro Cool Apartments on Rt. 30

by Terence J Braver last modified Dec 21, 2004 08:05 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)
Click to change your rating: (not rated)
  worthless bad average good great

Retro Cool Apartments on Rt. 30

Posted by Terence J Braver at December 21. 2004

Hello. I was driving down the Whitehorse Pike from Atco (where I live) to Haddonfield and I noticed this apartment building. It is right before Haddonfield or maybe it's Haddon. I am not too familiar with the area down there. It's after Berlin though on the south side of 30.

Re: Retro Cool Apartments on Rt. 30

It's gonna take me a moment to figure out putting a picture on here.

><br>
> <br>
><br>

Posted by Gregory La Vardera at December 21. 2004

Could this be in Audobon? It looks really familiar.

That's it. Audobon. I couldn't remember the name. Thanks for the reminder. I thought Audobon and I believe Magnolia were nice towns.

Posted by Gregory La Vardera at December 21. 2004

I used to pass this place occasionally - our pediatrician was down the street, since moved and now I never get over there. Kudos to you for photographing and posting it!

I am going to take digital pics tomorrow of some of Atco's 50's style ranches. I'll try to get them uploaded tomorrow night. I also want to get back down to see the Frank Lloyd Wright inspired homes in Atlantic Cuty again. I saw them as the first phase was just completed and snapped a quick photo that can be seen [url href=http://www.sidesways.com/fllw/washington-square.php]here.[/url] The picture there isn't great. Looks like a row of plain houses but there are other models that are great. I just need to get some more pics.