Personal tools
Sections

White Rock Home Tour is looking for homes

by Catherine Wolff last modified Dec 12, 2008 07:59 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

White Rock Home Tour is looking for homes

Posted by Catherine Wolff at December 12. 2008

It's that time again. We are in the process of selecting homes for the 2009 tour which will be April 25-26, 2009. So far we have 3 homes confirmed and a 4th home pending. We can showcase up to 6 homes on the tour. So if you own a mid century modern or a green/sustainable home and would be interested in participating please let me know. The homes we feature do have to be in the White Rock area. Typically we have 4 midcentury and one green or sustainable on the tour. All proceeds benefit Hexter Elementary our neighborhood DISD Exemplary school and nominated to receive the prestious Blue Ribbon School Award for 2009. We are working hard to step up the publicity for 2009 and have had several companies express an interest in helping us. But in order to do that we must have the homes confirmed by the end of the year.

Thanks for your help and please contact me at catwolff67@msn.com if you know of any homes.