Personal tools
Sections

7122 Wildgrove

by jonathan delcambre last modified Nov 15, 2012 12:26 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

7122 Wildgrove

Posted by jonathan delcambre at November 07. 2012
7122 Wildgrove is currently under construction. An existing 50's ranch style one story home that is being rehabed, gutted, and transformed into a sleek 2 story new modern. Construction shots to be posted soon...

Attachments

Re: 7122 Wildgrove

Posted by John Taylor at November 14. 2012
Previously jonathan delcambre wrote:
7122 Wildgrove is currently under construction. An existing 50's ranch style one story home that is being rehabed, gutted, and transformed into a sleek 2 story new modern. Construction shots to be posted soon...

Posted by John Taylor at November 14. 2012

Anyone interested in this house, please make sure in your purchase inspection that the joist header and sill in the back ok the structure have been replaced.  They are obviously rotted and not structurally sound.  Hard to believed that someone would put new framing on something so obviously defective.  The design is incredible and deserves better construction management.

Posted by jonathan delcambre at November 15. 2012
Any existing framing and/or structure in this house was inspected by a professional engineer and replaced if it was not structurally sound. The house is being built by one of the premier home builders in Dallas and they have extensive experience in restoring older homes. Personal and uneducated comments like this have no place on this forum and would be appreciated if they were kept to yourself. Not to mention this house isn't for sale anyways...

Posted by Randy kienast at November 15. 2012

Jonathon, thank you for bringing this to my attention

John Taylor,

If you had any clue about construction, you  would have never posted your ridiculous comment. I am well  aware of the rotten sill, I am the one that discovered it and had the brick removed for repair.   This is my personal home so you can sleep well knowing that it will be structurally sound! I have built 5 homes within a mile of this one, if I built the way you suggested, do you really think i would want these clients as neighbors? My biggest fear in this is that you may be a neighbor! I certainly hope that's not the case or I may have to sell it. 

I would love to see your home and snoop around....

Regards