Personal tools
Sections

Sputnik Lamp for Sale!!

by Catrina last modified Mar 13, 2012 08:28 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 1 votes)

Sputnik Lamp for Sale!!

Posted by Catrina at October 30. 2008

This Chandelier is inspired by the popular 1950's sputnik lamp design. With its unique space-age design and a price that's out of this world, it's a wonderful addition to any retro or mod environment. This sputnik chandelier is plated in chrome and has 36 arms that measure out to 48" without bulbs.

Would like to sale light for locale pick up only, selling for $900.00.

Attachments

Re: Sputnik Lamp for Sale!!

Posted by Gloria Wood at November 01. 2011

Nice sputnik chandelier! Me and my husband are fond of buying sputnik-inspired things. We have our new home so we plan to install something like this twelve light sputnik chandelier. We're looking for a chandelier that has sputnik design like the one I've shown but should cost $1000 below. Any ideas could really help. Thanks

Re: Sputnik Lamp for Sale!!

Posted by Gina Hertel at March 13. 2012
Previously Catrina wrote:

This Chandelier is inspired by the popular 1950's sputnik lamp design. With its unique space-age design and a price that's out of this world, it's a wonderful addition to any retro or mod environment. This sputnik chandelier is plated in chrome and has 36 arms that measure out to 48" without bulbs.

Would like to sale light for locale pick up only, selling for $900.00.

Hi Catrina.  Is this lamp still for sale?  If so, would you consider US$250.  Please reply to ginahertel@yahoo.com