Personal tools

Modern Furniture Designers

by Rhea Campbell last modified Sep 13, 2012 03:27 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Modern Furniture Designers

Posted by Rhea Campbell at January 24. 2006

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the forum and glad to have found this site. Does anyone know how I would go about finding custom furniture makers?

We have these great barstools we want made but don't know where to start.

How about a great custom carpenter? Someone who understand how to keep the sleek modern lines we all love so much.

Re: Modern Furniture Designers

Posted by Jeremy Kirk at March 06. 2006

The Chicago Furniture Designers Association has links to nearly all of its members, who are everything from hobbyists to production furniture makers. Some great designs and great artistry.

I am not a member, but I am also a carpenter/furniture-maker. Check out the CFDA site and/or give me a call.

Jeremy Kirk
plane carpentry

Posted by Russel Lyndon at February 11. 2010

Modern furniture are very stylish and very elegant. And people love to buy modern furniture and contemporary furniture.

Posted by Evan Leong at August 02. 2010

There are some great modern furniture manufacturers out there.  I feel like its just a matter of choosing your own particular style and taste.  Elements Contract Furnishings does custom contemporary and modern furniture and ships anywhere nationwide.

Posted by Cathy Dawkins at May 30. 2012

Walter E. Smithe is a great source for custom furniture - check them out!!

Posted by henery james at September 07. 2012
It depends on your own particular style, furniturehoo has both modern and custom furniture's including top brand as they ship nation wide, you can check with them.

Posted by Mickey Gobes at September 13. 2012
I recommend Lowennas pine furniture. They offer first class service for custom made furniture