Personal tools

New Modern Development in Sarasota

by Jedd W. Heap last modified Jan 14, 2014 04:56 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 18 votes)

New Modern Development in Sarasota

Posted by Jedd W. Heap at January 05. 2007

Check it out, finally a developer gets it...

Re: New Modern Development in Sarasota

Posted by John Kaiser at January 25. 2007
Jedd, thanks for contributing. Sarasota area seems to be leading the way much like they did in the 50's. These also are at the other end of the price range compared to also in Sarasota.

Posted by Kevin Murphy at January 19. 2009

Thanks for the post. I'm always looking for information on Sarasota's modern design/homes. Check out a post I made on Sell Modern.

And let me know if anybody wants to develop or share content about Sarasota. Thanks again.

Posted by Dina Davis at September 25. 2012

I have a friend that lives in Sarasota. I live in Miami. However, I enjoy reading his blog & the pictures he posts. It's an amazing place. I think I'll visit sometime in the future hopefully before the year is over. There is only one local company I know of here in Miami that makes the most amazing modernistic looking stuff. They have remodeled some friend's homes, done their kitchen cabinets & closets with the nicest looking sliding doors. I mean that's only for those who enjoy the simplistic urban look like I do. Check out their website. I know there are other websites but don't remember now. Just write their name on google and it will come up. These people are the best. Who knows maybe they will consider some future projects in Sarasota but for now I think they only do south Florida & the rest of the people orders from their website.

Their website:

and keep on making Sarasota a beautiful place :)

I forgot. My sarasota friend's blog. You'll love it: