Personal tools
Sections

Welcome to the Catskill Mountain Regional Forum

by SaM JohnsoN last modified Feb 03, 2005 08:21 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)
Click to change your rating: (not rated)
  worthless bad average good great

Posted by SaM JohnsoN at February 03. 2005

Welcome to the Catskill Mountain Forum at LiveModern. This is the place for sharing experiences, ideas, and information about Modern homes in the Catskill Mountains. Planning, designing, building, maintaining homes are all fair game.

My name is SamJ and I am host. I'm interested in the design and development phase of things now because we are planning to build and have to make some fundamental decisions about what we want. So I am curious and eager to see what is happening in my region. I have looked at Pre Fab and modular design sites and read a lot here and other places. I have 20 acres on a hilltop and want to do it justice and since it's in the watershed I need it to be ecologically as neutral as possible.

Re: Welcome to the Catskill Mountain Regional Forum

Posted by Gregory La Vardera at February 03. 2005

Sam, I'm so glad to see somebody pickup the modern flag and waving it there in the Caskills!

Posted by SaM JohnsoN at February 03. 2005

Welcome to the Catskill Mountain Forum at LiveModern. This is the place for sharing experiences, ideas, and information about Modern homes in the Catskill Mountains. Planning, designing, building, maintaining homes are all fair game.

My name is SamJ and I am host. I'm interested in the design and development phase of things now because we are planning to build and have to make some fundamental decisions about what we want. So I am curious and eager to see what is happening in my region. I have looked at Pre Fab and modular design sites and read a lot here and other places. I have 20 acres on a hilltop and want to do it justice and since it's in the watershed I need it to be ecologically as neutral as possible.