Personal tools
Sections

For those building modern homes, allmilmo kitchen & bath recently opened up a new showroom/headquarters.

by ralph kuddler last modified Apr 13, 2013 04:07 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

For those building modern homes, allmilmo kitchen & bath recently opened up a new showroom/headquarters.

Posted by ralph kuddler at October 20. 2009

Truly a wonderful place for modern custom kitchen and bathroom cabinetry , I recently stopped by there and the showroom is just beautiful, there designers have a great understanding for what your looking for..I just wanted to share this with anyone who is looking for a modern kitchen and/or bath cabinetry. The article below is a news letter I recently found about there new showroom/headquarters opening.  If anyone needs any information, you should ask for Lothar Jr., he helped me through my design and idea I had for my kitchen, you can find there main office number either at the website, or below this article. I hope this helps... http://www.allmilmous.com

June 9, 2009 --

In celebration of its 40th anniversary in the United States, Allmilmo USA Corporation, a solely-owned subsidiary of Allmilmo, Zeiler Moebelwerk GmbH, & Co. KG, hosted the grand opening celebration of their full-service flagship showroom located less than fifteen miles from New York City. This location also serves as the company’s corporate headquarters servicing North America.
The evening, held on Thursday, May 28th at 66 Route 4 East in Paramus, NJ, and sponsored by Architectural Digest was attended by approximately 150 design professionals and consumers and highlighted the latest innovations in European kitchen, bath and wall system design by Allmilmo. The opening of the showroom and corporate headquarters also marks Allmilmo’s fortieth year in operation in the United States.
“We are confident that no other European kitchen and bath cabinet manufacturer in our industry can provide the level of customization in cabinetry available with Allmilmo. The years of experience and tested manufacturing processes allow clients to match any color, any wood, and any size, in a quality second to none,” said Lothar C. Birkenfeld President and CEO, Allmilmo USA Corporation.
The location services everything from design to installation, for kitchens and bathrooms as well as other furniture items such as entertainment centers, general shelving, wall paneling and closets. Drawer and cabinet accessories and parts can also be ordered at the showroom. The relocation of the corporate headquarters also represents renewed a commitment from the la Cour Group to the US Market. Allmilmo is aiming on expanding its Dealerships throughout the United States.
About Allmilmo
Allmilmo USA Corporation, the first established European cabinet manufacturer in the United States (1969), is a premier cabinet brand specializing in luxurious custom designs for kitchens, baths and entertainment spaces for residential and commercial projects in the United States.
Sample projects have included, Palm Bay Towers, Miami, Florida (1969/10970) Deutsche Genossenschaftsbank in Germany, LePark in Naples, Florida, Midtown Tower in Tokyo, Altro Vetro, in Dublin and Jia Li Hua Ting II, in Shanghai and the Platinum Tower in Beirut, to name a few.
class reunion, auto insurance, Mobile Phone Deals Uk

Allmilmo, owned by the la Cour Group was founded in 1965 and today is represented in more than 50 cities around the world including New York, Dubai, Hong Kong and Singapore. The company bears among others the “Golden M” seal from the German Quality Association, and “GS” or “tested quality” symbol, and The Good Design Award from the Museum of Architecture and Design the Chicago Athenaeum.

Allmilmo’s US Headquarters and corporate showroom are located at 66 Route 4 East in Paramus, NJ. Showroom hours of operation are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Saturday. For more information about Allmilmo, please visit: allmilmous.com or call: (201) 820-4540.

Re: For those building modern homes, allmilmo kitchen & bath recently opened up a new showroom/headquarters.

Posted by nodjr at January 28. 2010

you might also like to visit here

http://www.lafurniturestore.com

EGGERSMANN KITCHENS EXPANDS WESTWARD

Posted by Michael Soltoff at August 17. 2010

Eggersmann USA expands into the Western States

NEW YORK (August 16, 2010) – Eggersmann USA and Eggersmann Küchen, GmbH + Co. KG, Hiddenhausen, Germany, manufacturer of Eggersmann brand kitchens is proud to announce the appointment of Malcolm S.C.Scott as Western States Territory Manager.

Eggersmann USA is now in a great position to expand our dealer presence in the USA with the recent appointment of Malcolm S.C. Scott as the company’s Western States Territory Manager. Malcolm comes to Eggersmann with many years of experience in the kitchen business and particularly the business of developing and maintaining dealer relationships.  “Malcolm has a keen sense of the needs of our Dealer Partners”.  He will be responsible for business development in the States of Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Hawaii and Montana.

“We are looking to set the benchmark for building long term business relationships through exclusive showrooms, dealers, architects and designers” said Michael J. Soltoff, CEO of Eggersmann USA. “Now is the right time for Eggersmann to expand its presence in this market. We know that our dealers are interested in high quality and exceptional designs at a great value. Eggersmann clearly has the widest selection of styles, finishes, and designs of any of our European competitors. We look forward to showing you why we are so passionate about Eggersmann.”

ABOUT EGGERSMANN

Eggersmann, a 102-year-old, 4th Generation German company, is the oldest family owned kitchen manufacturer in Germany. Eggersmann has recently taken modern design to the next level with its UNIQUEcollection that features furniture designs with granite, marble, quartz and steel finishes. As an FSC Certified manufacturer, Eggersmann is also very “Green” with the largest collection of engineered wood veneers, and offers lacquer finishes in high-gloss, textured, and matt finishes in unlimited color combinations! The company also enjoys a reputation for its flexibility in custom cabinetry sizing and its award winning state-of-the-art interior accessories. For additional information, please visit the Eggersmann USA Web site at www.eggersmannusa.com

Contact

Michael J Soltoff

President/CEO

msoltoff@eggersmannusa.com

212.688.4910 ext 303

Attachments

Re: For those building modern homes, allmilmo kitchen & bath recently opened up a new showroom/headquarters.

Posted by Peter Garcia at June 25. 2012

Hello,

Nice post.. I am glad i visited your post and gathered  huge information. I will share this information with my friends too and recommend them to visit your site. Thanks!!

Have a look at: [url=http://www.buildingcompanylondon.com/folding-sliding-doors.php]folding sliding doors London[/url] | [url=www.buildingcompanylondon.com]Londonbuilders[/url]

Posted by Megan Lille at August 22. 2012

Thanks for sharing the article, for all the aspirants who are building their homes this would be helpful. If you are renovating your home, then check out these discount bathroom cabinets.

Posted by Reese at March 25. 2013

Very helpful post indeed. For more options on kitchen and bathroom renovations, you might find this site useful http://www.myinstalledcountertops.com. Good luck!

Posted by Cathy Dawkins at April 13. 2013
Previously Reese wrote:

Very helpful post indeed. For more options on kitchen and bathroom renovations, you might find this site useful http://www.myinstalledcountertops.com. Good luck!

thanks for your info on home renovations!