Personal tools
Sections

Mod 1 - Studio 804 Home - Kansas City, KS

by Cobi Newton last modified Jul 05, 2013 10:54 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 40 votes)

Mod 1 - Studio 804 Home - Kansas City, KS

Posted by Cobi Newton at April 29. 2008

We are selling our prefab Studio 804 Home - Architecture Magazines 2004 Home of the Year. I've posted a description down below,  for images and more informations - please check it's listing page: http://www.mlsfinder.com/moks_hl/kw_139/index.cfm?action=listing_detail&property_id=1468160&searchkey=9b0d5e21-c900-43bc-25fb-6da1819f738a&npp=10&sr=1

3800 Lloyd Street - Kansas City, KS 66103

$199, 950.00

1200 sf, 2 bedroom and 1 bathroom modular prefab home features an open living/dining area, modern Ikea kitchen with stainless steel refrigerator, stove/range and dishwasher, as well as aluminum clad bathroom walls and translucent sliding doors throughout the house. Exterior is clad with durable Brazilian hardwood. Roof is a continuous rubber membrane. Bamboo flooring throughout, huge windows flood the home with natural light, central air/heat, and detached 2 car garage. Also includes 1200 sqft unfinished basement that could easily be converted into living area/bedroom. Large deck cantilevers from the living room into the trees overlooking hillside with deer and other wildlife. Home was designed to be hyper-efficient. House is beautifully sited on a 150x150' lot. 10 minutes from downtown, 2 minutes from Med Center. This is the first home built in Kansas City by the award winning Studio 804 of KU. The house has been featured in over a dozen publications including The New York Times, Dwell, GQ and Residential Architect. 

If anyone is aware of an equally fantastic home in the Omaha, NE area - please let me know!