Architecture and House Plans for Mrs. Lakshmi, Bangalore
Average Rating: ( 1 votes)
Architecture and House Plans for Mrs. Lakshmi, BangalorePosted by Kavi Jha at December 11. 2010
Architecture and Interior Design by Architect. Ashwin Ananth from Bangalore.
Residential home designed for Mrs. Lakshmi, Bangalore
1. Family of 3, consisting of self, husband & daughter.
2. Well educated, well informed and widely traveled. Husband being a professor at IIM and Mrs. Lakshmi being a school teacher in the renowned Delhi Public School.
3. Very social by nature having strong familial ties
4. Architecture and interior design of the house plan to be made considering frequentl inflow of friends & relatives
5. Yet provide each family member private space to unwind to pursue their own interests
1. A contemporary home design with new architectural concepts
2. Attached bath, sit-outs, barbecue space and servant’s living unit
3. A 3 bedroom duplex residence with attached study for their daughter’s room
1. South Facing site of size 40’ x 50’
2. Narrow access road posing limitations to visibility of the home
3. Massive houses in excess of 30’ height surrounding the plot on east, north & west
4. Close proximity of northern and eastern neighbors requiring smart design strategy
5. Architecture and house plan façade design to be as per Vaastu
Principles of Vaastu Shastra:
Vastu Shastra (vāstu śāstra, also Vastu Veda, "science of construction", "architecture") is a traditional Hindu system of design based on directional alignments. It is primarily applied in Hindu architecture, especially for Hindu temples, although it covers other applications, including poetry, dance, sculpture, etc. The foundation of Vastu is traditionally ascribed to the mythical sage Mamuni Mayan.
While Vastu had long been essentially restricted to temple architecture, there has been a revival in India in recent decades, notably under the influence of V. Ganapati Sthapati of Chennai, Tamil Nadu (b. 1927), who has been campaigning for a restoration of the tradition in modern Indian society since the 1960s. Source: Wikipedia.org
Here are some prominent vaastu guidelines:
Vastu kitchen: Right place is the south-east corner or an alternative is the north-west corner
Vastu for Bedroom: The right direction to set your master bedroom is on south-west
Vastu for Bathroom: The best location for bathroom is the eastern part of the home.
General vastu tips:
1. Design house to admit bright light into the main doorway
2. Plan house to allow 5 doors with maximum opening
3. Keep corners of the home bright
4. Design bedroom where wind blows from south to west
5. Windows should open out
6. House architecture and designs to avoid: oval, circular, or triangle
7. House should never be disturbed by obstructive buildings
The Architect designed this house layout to successfully incorporate all these challenges and requirements of the client. Even the color scheme was experimented with as it was found too drastic for this architect’s comfort on the model itself. However, the architect and his team arrived at the conclusion that because the model was very crude, the colors were not in harmony. Hence, extra care was taken at the time of plastering to get exact plumb levels, true walls & perfect right angles & edges as the façade depended heavily on the skill of the masons.
That’s called architectural design and implementation to the T. And needles to say, the new home and residence of Mrs. Lakshmi is looking fabulous.
Re: Architecture and House Plans for Mrs. Lakshmi, BangalorePosted by Daniel Homes at April 24. 2011
This is exciting. I'm looking forward to seeing the new architectural design of your client. Keep us posted. Thanks.
Get a discount and find traditional to modern furniture styles for every room at.
Re: Architecture and House Plans for Mrs. Lakshmi, BangalorePosted by Greg Smith at June 29. 2011
Great post! You and your family appear to have IT all! You have a brilliant approach to your home needs. Identifying and outlining architecture needs is an excellent start to a great home. I look forward to hearing about the interior and garden design, including your choice of lighting.
Re: Architecture and House Plans for Mrs. Lakshmi, BangalorePosted by Matt Kent at June 30. 2011
House plans are also good when undertaking a major remodeling project. It is not worth skimping on the preparation and planning as this is where you will save money when the real work gets underway.
Re: Architecture and House Plans for Mrs. Lakshmi, BangalorePosted by Jardonhu at May 21. 2012
Maybe the prefab house in the
is the better choice for you.
Re: Architecture and House Plans for Mrs. Lakshmi, BangalorePosted by davidraju at July 30. 2012
If you want to home interiors and any interior designs. Please visit watsolconcepts, because in there so many varieties of interiors, designs, etc.
Re: Architecture and House Plans for Mrs. Lakshmi, BangalorePosted by JakeFinn at October 23. 2012
The nation's biggest lenders reached a massive settlement with the federal government and state governments regarding fraud involved in foreclosures. A large sum, more than $2 billion, was allotted to the various states, but little is getting allocated to housing relief. A [url=https://personalmoneynetwork.com/short-term-loans/]short term loan[/url] will help you pay your mortgage this month if you need some help. If you need help with your expenses in buying a brand new home, you should try availing a payday loan. This will help you in purchasing a brand new house as soon as you avail a payday loan.
Re: Architecture and House Plans for Mrs. Lakshmi, BangalorePosted by johncuttsrta at October 04. 2013
great post. If you can home decoration you home with natural wood i think some changing in your home like that time to time change woods clours and most important things of you will be use only Bright clours wood .I think this is great for getting ideas on home improvements and home design!