Personal tools

Modern Interior Designers in Bay Area?

by Joy Zippie last modified Mar 10, 2007 10:22 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Modern Interior Designers in Bay Area?

Posted by Joy Zippie at November 01. 2006

Looking for an interior designer with modern aesthetics that can help me remodel my space. The focus of the project will be the kitchen baths. I'm seeking someone that can do the modern-urban look with a touch of Minimalizm. Location: South Bay

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Modern Interior Designers in Bay Area?

Posted by Greg Klosowski at November 01. 2006

I'm an architect/designer from Oakland and we do quite a few kitchen and bathroom remodels. You can see our website at - in particular, look at our residential interiors category - and the Larsen Residence or Lewis Residence would be recent projects to look at. We're in the process of updating our site soon - so if you are interested, I could email you a few more related projects and we could talk from there. Our contact information is on the website. Best of luck!

Posted by elise moore at November 04. 2006

Hi Zippy05,
I am an interior designer in the city and I specialize in kitchen/bath remodels. I would love to talk to you about your project if you are still looking for a designer. I love modern projects but they are few and far between here in the Bay Area. Fortunately I am working on a very modern spa bath remodel in Oakland at the moment, but as yet no pictures. You can check my website for more info. The most modern project on my web site was a concept development of a remodel in Marin (El Camino House)- so there are only renderings but you can get an idea. The other project photos are more traditional, but as you can see the craftsmanship was excellent. I usually provide concept renderings, material samples and elevations/ plans before the project gets bid so the client can visualize the finished product. Give me a call if you want to talk about it 415.215.8873. My website is

Elise Moore

Posted by f1rstborn at November 12. 2006

bethe cohen in campbell but she's expensive.

Posted by mjfree at January 05. 2007

We just built a modern home and used Monty Lucas (in Campbell) as our designer.  I cannot say enough good things about him. 

No matter what subject you brought up he was well versed and educated - and on both sides of the concept.  No matter what question you had he responded with an incredibly creative and GREAT suggestion. 

Throughout the entire project we absolutely loved him.  For anyone who has gone through an extensive remodel, building a home from scratch, etc will understand just how powerful that statement is.

For any project, I highly recommend Monty Lucas.  His number is 408-370-1526.  Tell him that Mike & Juliette Freestone recommended you.

Posted by f1rstborn at March 10. 2007

post some pics of the final result.