Personal tools
Sections

Mid-Century View Home in Marin - For Sale

by Renee Adelmann last modified Aug 28, 2009 07:00 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Mid-Century View Home in Marin - For Sale

Posted by Renee Adelmann at December 06. 2007

I just listed a mid-century home in Marin County (just north of San Francisco via the Golden Gate Bridge) that I thought other Bay Area modernist might be interested in.

Built in 1953, this property has amazing views of the Bay, Bridge, Mt Tam and Central San Rafael.     The property consists of two distinct units which could be an ideal opportunity for someone looking for a home with a separate aupaire or inlaw unit.  

The Lower Unit is 2BR/1BA and has been updated throughout.      The Upper Unit is 2BR/2BA and features floor to ceiling glass throughout with amazing panoramic views.     The price ($925k) reflects some of the finishing work required of the upstairs unit.   

You can view additional pictures and property information at http://www.marinmodern.com/idx/residential/20739990/details.html

Please drop me a line if you would like to preview the property.  

Thanks!

Renee Adelmann, Realtor & Certified EcoBroker

Marin's Leading Authority on Modern, Mid-Century Modern & Architectural Homes

Serving San Francisco & Marin County

Phone: 1-415-342-4537

www.MarinModern.com

Attachments

Re: Mid-Century View Home in Marin - For Sale

Posted by Renee Adelmann at January 10. 2008

Just a quick update...

Over the holidays we temporarily took the home off the market however it just came back on the market today at a REDUCED PRICE!

The new asking price is $895k. 

Contact me at 1-415-342-4537 for additional information.   

Happy New Year.

Renee Adelmann, Realtor and Certified EcoBroker

Marin Modern Real Estate

Serving San Francisco & Marin County

www.MarinModern.com

Re: Mid-Century View Home in Marin - For Sale

Posted by h8m3 at August 28. 2009

It's not so simply to do a good enough written essays, preferably if you are intent. I advise you to find <a href="http://www.qualityessay.com">buy written essays</a> and to be void from disbelief that your work will be done by essay writers