Sections

Looking for the Agave Yahoo Group?

by Sharon Love last modified Apr 24, 2007 02:31 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Looking for the Agave Yahoo Group?

Posted by Sharon Love at June 03. 2006

Hi,

If you've got a contract on a home in Agave and would like to join our Yahoo Group, please leave me a message here and I'll send an invite. We have over 20 members already - it's a great place to find out what's going on in our terrific new neighborhood.

Cheers,
Sharon

Re: Looking for the Agave Yahoo Group?

Posted by Jan Hill at June 04. 2006

What a great idea Sharon!

If you need my email address I am janhillinaustin@netscape.net
I am undercontract for 5344 Sendero Hills

Posted by The Chapmans at June 06. 2006

We have a contract on 5320 agatha circle (studio momentum). We'd love to join. Please send an invitation to rob.jess.chapman@gmail.com. Thanks!

Posted by Carrie Tournillon at June 27. 2006

Hi Sharon,

My husband Jason and I signed a contract for Agave back in February but only learned of the Yahoo Group this past weekend from Kelly and Stacy. I believe that Jason joined yesterday. Would you please send me an invite to the Group as well?

Thanks!

Carrie Tournillon
ctournillon@tlsc.org

Posted by James Coggeshall at June 28. 2006

I am also one of the agave folk waiting endlessly for my house to finish. Can you sign me up at Jamesinagave@yahoo.com. Thanks

Posted by michael langley at July 28. 2006

Hi everybody,

I am also buying in Agave, 7301 Annette Cove. Please send me an invite to the yahoo group.

Thanks,
Mike Langley
flyn4it@hotmail.com

Posted by zac norton at July 29. 2006

Hello,
Ran into texasadam at and he told me about this group. I am waiting on a house in agave so any communication is appreciated. Please invite me... zachary.norton@gmail.com
Thanks,
Zac

Posted by zac norton at July 29. 2006

Hello,
Ran into texasadam at and he told me about this group. I am waiting on a house in agave so any communication is appreciated. Please invite me...
Thanks,
Zac
[email]zachary.norton@gmail.com[/email]

Posted by RC Riley Britton Jr at August 15. 2006

Sharon,

Just found out about the group, can you please add me up. I have a contract on Sendero Hills

Thanks
R.C. Britton, Jr

riley@BRITTONandBRITTON.com

Posted by cris ruebush at August 15. 2006

My wife and I have bought at 7308 Ava Lane. Please send an invite to cruebush@houston.rr.com

Thanks,
Cris

Posted by Nam Szeto at September 10. 2006

Hi Sharon:

I think you may have tried sending us an invite before, but we still haven't received any e-mail yet. We checked all anti-spam folders and nothing there. We're a bit befuddled - I don't think anything is wrong on our end as we get e-mail regularly everyday.

nam.szeto@sbcglobal.net
bhu987us@yahoo.com
shirle22@yahoo.com

Posted by Matt Van Alstyne at September 21. 2006

Hi Sharon,

We are due to close in the next couple days and would like to be in the group. Please send invite to matnic@austin.rr.com. I'm sure this will be a good connection even after everyone moves in.

Thanks

Matt

Posted by James Guest at September 28. 2006

hi sharon,

just put a contract in for the Kevin Stewart at 5332 agitha. We would like to be part of the yahoo group. sign us up, please.

thanks,
james, margaret, kai and sake(the boxer)

james.am@sbcglobal.net

Posted by Kerri Poe at November 06. 2006

Hello Sharon,
We have a contract on 5444 agatha circle. We'd love to join. Please send an invitation to
kpoe@asuragen.com
lauren.bennett@silabs.com
Thanks!

Posted by Eva Buttacavoli at November 06. 2006

Hi Sharon -

I have a contract on 5509 Agatha - please sign me up to join list.

ebuttacavoli@amoa.org.

Thanks.

Posted by rebecca martinez at November 16. 2006

Hi,

My name is Rebecca. My husband and I are thinking about purchasing at Villas at Sendero. We are a bit nervous of the area. Can anyone please shed some light? Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

rebecca7@austin.rr.com

Posted by gina b at January 22. 2007

hello...

can you please add me to the yahoo group?  gina@believeitseeit.com

thanks,

gina

Posted by Chong Shin at March 06. 2007

Hi, my name is Chong.  I've been waiting over 6 months now for them to get started on my house, which was to be at 5448 Agatha Circle, but was just told that the house I have under contract will not fit on that lot.  They are trying to get me to agree to have the same house on a smaller lot for the same price.  The Agave concept is a good one, unfortunately it is a poorly executed one.  I would like to join your yahoo group.  My e-mail is cshin6@yahoo.com.  I have some good information to share with everyone.

Posted by Alana Chandler at April 09. 2007

Previously Sharon Love wrote:

Hi,

If you've got a contract on a home in Agave and would like to join our Yahoo Group, please leave me a message here and I'll send an invite. We have over 20 members already - it's a great place to find out what's going on in our terrific new neighborhood.

Cheers,
Sharon

Posted by Alana Chandler at April 09. 2007

We just signed the papers for 5416 Agave (Casa Bella 1590 w/garage) and are waiting with baited breath--and mud on our shoes from walkin' the lot--for the start of this project!!

I think this could be an excellent forum for both info during the process, and getting together after we are all in.  Plus--We own an all-natural food line so we always need friends at dinner parties to taste test something new we are thinking of bottling and putting on the grocery shelves!!

please add us to the group!  (Aaaand if anyone needs a lender, I am putting in my hearty applause for Buffington Mortgage!)

Alana Chandler and

Alexandera Weeks

artistalana@hotmail.com

Posted by Chong Shin at April 17. 2007

My name is Chong Shin, I have a contract for a house at Agave.  I am working on a law suit against them and I am looking to see how many people are having problems with getting their house built on time, or built correctly, or them making changes to it without your approval.  If you are having any of these problems can you please contact me at cshin6@yahoo.com.

Posted by jessica at April 24. 2007
Hi! My name is Jessica. My fiance Brian and I just signed our contract on 5333 Agatha Circle today and are really excited to relocate from Washington, DC to Austin. Please sign us up for the Yahoo! group: jbwoodruff [at] gmail [dot] com and bpeppler [at] gmail [dot] com. Thanks!