Sections

Austin Mods (watch this space)

by Mark Meyer last modified Jan 24, 2006 02:24 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Austin Mods (watch this space)

Posted by Mark Meyer at January 24. 2006

All current and future Austin Modernists,

I'm starting this new thread to act as a place to post about our upcoming Austin Modernists meetings. We generally meet the last Friday of each month to discuss things modern in Austin, from architecture and real estate, to vintage furniture finds, to where to get alternative materials for your mod projects. Come out and join us if you are interested in anything and everything modern. To date we've focussed a lot on the modern real estate market in Austin, things recently built, upcoming developments, and existing MCM neighborhoods. We are fast building a quite nuanced understanding of what is going on in Modern Austin. If this is something you have something to add to, or to pick our brains, drop me a line either here on this thread or to my email address. I'll add you to the email list to keep you posted on upcoming meetings and (just maybe) events.

We look forward to seeing you!!!

Regards,

Mark Meyer

Re: Austin Mods (watch this space)

Posted by Mark Meyer at January 24. 2006

Austin Mods,

A few of you have expressed interest in attending a meet-up this Friday, January 27th. As it seems that the weather may be nice, maybe we should meet back at the San Jose, or if the rain does come maybe at the South Congress Cafe? Any other ideas?

It'd be great to see some new faces as well as all of you frequent attenders. This seems like a good time for us all to check back into the scene and discuss the closing of last year and what we may each be up to this new year.

Drop me a line and let me know if you can or can't make it.

Regards,
Mark Meyer