Personal tools
Sections

Modern Remodeling and Real Estate Services from Vintage Modern

by Steven Herbert last modified Feb 01, 2010 08:04 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)
Click to change your rating: (not rated)
  worthless bad average good great

Modern Remodeling and Real Estate Services from Vintage Modern

Posted by Steven Herbert at February 01. 2010

Hello LiveModern forum members-

Vintage Modern is both a real estate agency and a design/build firm, focusing on mid-century modern homes and modern design/remodeling. Our goal is to offer a seamless set of services to home owners or would be home owners who have a strong sense of style and interest in modern design.  We specialize in creative and affordable design solutions for complex problems, that promote healthy, green lifestyles. We bid on jobs of all sizes and provide buyer and seller representation for all clients, whether your like modern or not. Our real estate expertise enables us to be more effective at advising remodeling clients about return on investment and designing for sellability down the road. Our design and construction expertise enables us to provide more comprehensive real estate services that include design advice and a wealth of knowledge about mid-century homes and the construction issues that typically arise in these homes. If you are considering a real estate purchase or sale, or want to improve your existing home in a stylish, but affordable way, give us a call or send us an email!

We also offer products for the modern home, including a really cool mid-century modern style birdhouse, custom retro front doors, modern art, and other things to make your home more fun and modern.

Sincerely,

Steve Herbert

Owner

Vintage Modern

512-554-8032

steve@vintagemodernhomes.com

Facebook Fan Page (our latest work is here)- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Austin-TX/Vintage-Modern/49550838454

Website (currently being redone)- www.vintagemodernhomes.com

Attachments