Sections

Building a Modern House

by Teri Sheridan last modified Feb 12, 2011 10:45 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Building a Modern House

Posted by Teri Sheridan at January 29. 2011

Hello,

My husband and I are on the verge of beginning the design process and are about to start working with Dennis Cudd Studios (denniscuddstudios.com).    After meeting with him a few  times and interviewing a dozen other designers in town, it seems like he has the best handle on, not only our version of Modern, but also respects our budget, resale value and really knows construction.   I also think he's about 25% less than any of the other guys.

In hopes of "dotting the i's and crossing the t's", I was searching for info and found this site.   Does anyone have any experience with Dennis Cudd Studios?   I've already contacted two of the owners listed on their website and they couldn't say enough nice things about him.   Also, I love the 3D renderings.  I wish more designers did that.

Teri

Re: Building a Modern House

Posted by Bubba Mace at February 12. 2011
Teri: We are just one step ahead of you working with Dennis on a house. We've been happy with him for the same reasons you listed. If you'd like, you can follow our adventure here: http://austincubed.blogspot.com/. -r.