Personal tools
Sections

home for sale in west university neighborhood

by nirav patel last modified Dec 11, 2009 10:33 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

home for sale in west university neighborhood

Posted by nirav patel at December 11. 2009

Not a realtor here, but a neighbor in the west university neighborhood.  This home is on the market and someone posted it on our mailing list.  Not sure on the history or architect.  As a resident of the neighborhood, we've been working hard to attract home owners (not just students) to bring back the neighborhood.  I'm living on Cliff Street right now and really love the neighborhood.  The proximity to UT, central and downtown is perfect for me.  You are a walk or bike ride away from many things.  This house, right on Shoal Creek has prime access to Pease Park, the tennis courts and trails to Lady Bird Lake.  It's close to some heavy student action (fraternities, dense student housing, etc.).  But we in the neighborhood are making progress.

http://tinyurl.com/y9gdkmh

There is a lot of modern architecture in the neighborhood.  They should be preserved before it's too late.

+nirav