Personal tools
Sections

Modern Home Staging

by Ana Watson last modified Dec 08, 2008 06:59 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Modern Home Staging

Posted by Ana Watson at July 26. 2007

Anyone know any local home stagers with modern tastes?

Re: Modern Home Staging

Posted by Robert M. Carnochan at August 01. 2007
Hi Ana - I just toured your house yesterday with our realtor and think you guys did a GREAT job on you house. Bets of luck with the sale. Rob

Posted by Ana Watson at August 01. 2007

Previously Robert M. Carnochan wrote:

Hi Ana - I just toured your house yesterday with our realtor and think you guys did a GREAT job on you house. Bets of luck with the sale.

Rob

Thanks Rob.  I was mortified to show it without the remodelling being finished,  but I was curious what sort of repsonse I would get. I know it's not the great mid-century modern everyone (including us) is looking for,  but it's sure not a bad style to shoot for. I'm very open to comments & suggestions from all the cool modernists out there,  so don't be surprised if you see  more posts like this.  Thanks for coming by and best of luck with your search.

Ana

Posted by Robert M. Carnochan at August 06. 2007
Hey Ana - did you guys get an offer? Rob

Posted by Ana Watson at August 20. 2007

Hey Ana - did you guys get an offer?

Rob

Hi Rob,

We actually recived 2 offers.  We are currently in negotiations.  Against the advice of several realtors we will most likely lower the price bit to meet their needs.  It may fall through.  If so we will need to decide to relist as before or do the work ourself & list at much higher price.  I don't know, though,  we've been looking at houses in our area & they are skyrocketing,  we might not find anything else for even close to this.

Austin real estate, oh brother!

I hope your search is going better!

-Ana

Posted by Eileen Gill at August 21. 2007

Hi,

I am a realtor who specializes in MCM properties.   If you need some help with staging, i would highly recommend Elle Greene at Austin Modern.  She helped us get our house ready for a spread that was published this month in Austin Monthly Magazine. 

Ana, i would love to see your house!  It looks amazing from the photos.  Is it still available? I don't think I ever came across it. 

Best,

Eileen

Previously Ana Watson wrote:

Hey Ana - did you guys get an offer?

Rob

Hi Rob,

We actually recived 2 offers.  We are currently in negotiations.  Against the advice of several realtors we will most likely lower the price bit to meet their needs.  It may fall through.  If so we will need to decide to relist as before or do the work ourself & list at much higher price.  I don't know, though,  we've been looking at houses in our area & they are skyrocketing,  we might not find anything else for even close to this.

Austin real estate, oh brother!

I hope your search is going better!

-Ana

Posted by Claudia Andrade at December 08. 2008

Hi everyone,

Having read this post a few times, I just wanted to take a moment to point out my new company's website Modern Mecca which specializes in staging Modern and MCM properties in Southern California. We have a discerning contemporary palate and only do modern. We understand who the MCM buyers will be and design accordingly. Should you wish to discuss an upcoming project, feel free to email and visit us at www.ModernMecca.com.

Best,

Claudia

Modern Mecca