Personal tools

HGTV looking for great small homes in Atlanta

by Sage Rockermann last modified Jan 11, 2006 12:42 PM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

HGTV looking for great small homes in Atlanta

Posted by Sage Rockermann at January 11. 2006

HGTV’s Small Space, Big Style is looking for homes in the Atlanta area. The show features small homes (under 1000 sq ft) and the homeowners who live in them. The idea behind the show is that just because you might not have a big space to work with, that doesn't mean you have to sacrifice style comfort or function. It's not a makeover show-- we shoot finished projects we're looking for everything from high end design to DIY budget projects, modern to traditional, as well as small apartments that use space in unique ways(artists who work from home or, how do you fit 3000 records in 250 sq feet and still have someplace to sleep). So in short-- great or unique tiny homes!

To learn more about Small Space, Big Style and how you and your home could be featured in an episode, please visit to sign up, or contact for more information.