Personal tools

Northcrest home for sale

by chris duggan last modified Jul 11, 2005 09:48 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)

Northcrest home for sale

Posted by chris duggan at May 12. 2005

I will soon place my northcrest home on the market. If your interested, please reply with an contact number and I will respond. My home is 3 level, 2500sf, 3BR, 2 1/2BA, 95% renovated, new wood floors, new paint(int. and ext.), post and beam with tg ceilings, pool, ikea kitchen, new appliances, new tile, new bathrooms, etc... To check out the neighborhood, take 85 north to northcrest, make a right and next left into the subdivision. For those of you worried that it is OTP, my wife and I felt the same after many city homes, however the travel time to midtown/buckhead is the same from east atlanta or grant park. Dekalb county taxes only. Anyway even if you not looking now, there is no other neighborhood in town with a concentration of mid century moderns.

Re: Northcrest home for sale

Posted by Adam Phillips at May 17. 2005

cool, can you post some pics?

Posted by chris duggan at June 21. 2005

I am listing the property in one week. I'll post some pics in the next couple of days, if i can figure it out. feel free to email me if you like and i can send a few over.

Posted by chris duggan at July 10. 2005

pics are to large to download on server. I have listed the house and will send the mls# as soon as i have it.

Posted by Elise D. Redmond at July 11. 2005

Hi, my husband and I have been looking at houses in your neighborhood recently and specifically want one with an in ground pool. My husband is a licensed agent as well. If you would email me at, I will give you my phone number so I can get more details/pictures, etc. Thanks very much!