Build a Rietveld-inspired chair with NUMERAR countertop
Average Rating: ( 0 votes)
Materials: NUMERAR + plywood + paint (red, blue, black, yellow)
Description: Rietveld designed this red-blue chair in 1923, inspired by Mondrian.
1. I had some spare NUMERAR countertop (28mm thick)
2. The chair is made from 28mmx28mm sticks that you prepare, following instructions downloadable here.
3. Paint them in black (see picture above)
4. Buy 2 plywood rectangles, paint large one in red, small one in blue
5. Assemble and finish painting
~ laurent thenie, FR