Effektiv cabinet concrete hack
Average Rating: ( 0 votes)
- 4 IKEA Effektiv cabinets. We used 85 x 43 x 94 sized frames
- 4 Effektiv series doors. We used high gloss white doors
- 4 sets of handles
- 3 25 kg sacks of concrete
- Board and screws for the mould
- Some steel for rebaring the concrete. We used old fashion chicken wire.
- drill and mixer
- Plastic or tape if you want to protect the surfaces of the cabinets
Description: We launched our home building company LivingStone Kodit Oy and we started to decorate the office space. We build houses from concrete and we wanted our office to have a modern look with a rugged twist, something that would express our houses. We were wondering how we could achieve that and then it came to us, we must use concrete in our office. We decided to hack our Effectiv cabinets.
Click to read more>>