Hensvik Reading Nook
Average Rating: ( 0 votes)
Materials: Hensvik cot
Description: 1. Remove 1 side of cot
2. Use a saw : saw one rod at a time down the middle - then you can easily wiggle it out of the hole - this means no need for sanding.
3. Replace the bottom beam back to the cot - you need it for support. You can dispose of the remaining beam and all the cut rods.
4. Replace the mattress, and you still can use the fitted sheet.
5. Cover with some blankets & pillows .
6. Voila! A comfy space for your little one to read their favorite books !
~ Carla Matthews, Singapore