Building a computers rack with Besta shelf unit
Average Rating: ( 0 votes)
Materials: 1 x BESTA 801.340.48, 4 x wheels from IKEA furnitures, sliding structure for BESTA
1) Buy a Besta shelf 192x60x40
2) Fit the shelves to fit your needs, in my case, computers, UPS, printer, monitor, speakers and network communication devices.
3) Install the sliding structure, buy a table which fits in the platform to keep the keyboard in.
4) Screw the wheels to the bottom of the shelf unit.
5) Cut the back panel following your needs for computers ventilation and cooling.
Click to read the rest of the post >>