Felicia throw chair cover
Average Rating: ( 0 votes)
Materials: Felicia throw, spray glue, thread
Description: Felicia throws are a great deal for recovering old furniture without breaking the bank. It cost less than 20 bucks to recover this entire egg chair.
1) Gently remove old cover
2) Make pattern from bottom egg half
3) Remake bottom half using one throw, but leave a little extra fabric where the egg halves overlap just in case
4) Spray glue top half of chair and smooth on throw diagonally
5) After glue cures, turn the chair upside down and put on the bottom half
6) Go around the edge, trimming off any excess fabric, joining the front and back by stitching the overlapping fabric by turning the raw edge under.
7) Sit back and relax!