Personal tools
log in | join | help
Sections

RARE Architecture Restores Historic London Building with a Modern Patterned Skin

by LiveModern Webmaster last modified Feb 23, 2014 01:09 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)
by Andrew Goodwin last modified Feb 21, 2014


Originally built in 1910, this Edwardian town hall was extended in 1937 into a 7,500 square meter building. It fell victim to numerous modifications until it was vacated and left to decay in 1993. In 2007, Peng Loh purchased the building and contacted Michel




 

 


 

 

 
 
 

Website migration, maintenance and customization provided by Grafware.