Personal tools
log in | join | help
Sections

MVRDV Transforms an 18th Century Chapel into a Spectacular Modern Museum Entrance

by LiveModern Webmaster last modified Jun 26, 2014 01:19 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)
by Lori Zimmer last modified Jun 25, 2014


The chapel, which was built by Jan Giudici in 1787, had long been neglected and without purpose. The beautiful architecture was revived by MVRDV, and the museum now spills out of into either side of the chapel’s façade, and the new entrance at street level




 

 


 

 

 
 
 

Website migration, maintenance and customization provided by Grafware.