Personal tools
log in | join | help
Sections

Lenbachhaus Museum Reopens in Munich with Foster + Partners’ Jewel Box Addition

by LiveModern Webmaster last modified May 09, 2013 01:08 AM
Editorial Rating: 1 2 3 4 5
Average Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 ( 0 votes)
by Mark Boyer last modified May 08, 2013


The main wing of the Lenbachhaus Museum was built in 1891 as a studio and villa for the artist Franz von Lenbach, and several additions have been added over the past 100+ years. In the latest set of upgrades to the museum, an extension from 1972 was removed




 

 


 

 

 
 
 

Website migration, maintenance and customization provided by Grafware.