Average Rating: ( 0 votes)
- Ashoka Fellowship Application — by Marshall Mayer — last modified Jan 04, 2012 12:05 AM
- In the spring of 2001, I was nominated for an Ashoka Fellowship. Below is my application, which received the support of the United States staff.
- Data Integration: The Next Technology Challenge for Nonprofits — by Marshall Mayer — last modified Jan 04, 2012 12:05 AM
- The following article by Marshall Mayer, which first appeared on TechSoup in March 2002 as ebase 2.0 was being released, outlines the strategic framework for the next generation of community relationship management software for nonprofit organizations.
- Conservation Database Report — by Marshall Mayer — last modified Apr 03, 2012 02:47 PM
- In 1995 and 1996, conservation organizations pioneered "list enhancements," database strategies that gave organzizations a much better understanding of their constituencies. Desktop Assistance provided technical assistance to one effort in the Northern Rockies, and worked wih other efforts around the country to advance the field. This report, commissioned by the Rockefeller Family Fund and authored by Marshall Mayer, stimulated foundations to further invest in these capacity building efforts.
- Desktop Assistance — by Marshall Mayer — last modified Jan 04, 2012 12:05 AM
- Remember when computers were going to "change the world" for the better?
- My Mercedes Story — by Marshall Mayer — last modified Jan 04, 2012 12:05 AM
- I found this group of 4Matic owners, the 4Maniacs, that each have older four-wheel drive Mercedes. They give each other advice and $upport on an informal mailing list (which I voluntarily host). Upon joining the group, they ask that each member to contribute their story. Here's mine.
- Online Organizers Manual — by Marshall Mayer — last modified Jan 04, 2012 12:05 AM
- While at TechRocks, we pioneered many of the tools and techniques of internet organizing. Then, we literally "wrote the book" on online organizing.
- NOSI Mission Statement — by Marshall Mayer — last modified Jan 04, 2012 12:05 AM
- While a founding Board member of the Nonprofit Open Source Initiative (NOSI), I drafted the following mission statement for the organization.
- OurForests.org: Online Organizing Comes of Age — by Marshall Mayer — last modified Aug 12, 2014 10:39 AM
- Internet organizing, conducted under the auspices of TechRocks, played a major role in establishing the Clinton Administration's "Roadless Rule." The story is told in the Winter 2001 newsletter of the Environmental Grantmakers Association.
- Resume of Marshall Mayer — by Marshall Mayer — last modified Jan 23, 2012 07:11 AM
- Objective: Apply my technological and organizational skills to an enterprise that advances the social and economic well-being of people and is characterized by its creativity, integrity and generosity.