Prefab in New York Times
Average Rating: ( 0 votes)
Alastair Gordon writes that "The dream of a cutting-edge prefabricated modern house is inching closer to reality."
The article is in the April 1 Home & Garden section. In case you do not get the New York Times, you can find the article online (free registration may be required).
- Be sure to review the Glidehouse web pages. For Glidehouse inquiries and/or orders, please contact Marshall Mayer, exclusive sales representative for the Glidehouse, at 415.462.0561 or glidehouse at livemodern.com.
- Check out the LV Home web pages. If you would like additional information about the LV Home, please call 415.462.0561 or email Marshall Mayer, authorized sales representative for Rocio Romero, LLC.
While you're here, please review the other resources for modernist housing that we feature on LiveModern:
- Resources—The best place on the internet to find information about modern housing, including directories of companies that address the modernist market.
- News—The latest news about modernist housing from the LiveModern community.
- Forums—Online discussions on topics of interest to members of the LiveModern community.
- And, if you want to help grow the LiveModern community, please participate in our Open House.
Like a modernist home, LiveModern is a simple, free and open place. Explore the website, and then become a member of the LiveModern community. Once you join, you'll have access to more content personalized for you, and be able to add your own. And don't forget to tell your friends and neighbors about LiveModern.